Exclusive, Private Bordeaux Wine Tour for Four
July 9 – July 14, 2017
VIP tour includes visits to Châteaux Pétrus, Lafite-Rothschild, Mouton Rothschild, Margaux & more!
Have Dreams, a Chicago-area nonprofit serving children, teens and young adults with autism, is offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to bid on this exclusive, VIP wine tour at the Have Dreams Night of Dreams Gala and Live Auction on April 30, 2016 at the Radisson Blu Aqua in Chicago. For gala tickets click here.
Unable to attend the gala? Submit an Absentee Bid for this Wine Tour Package to:
Bobbi Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-685-0250, ext. 112.
To Print a PDF Flyer of this Tour: Click Here.
- Your group of four will travel to France’s famed Bordeaux region for a six-day, five-night trip for the rare opportunity to enjoy a very special tour of one of the world’s most acclaimed and historic wine regions.
- Lunches, tastings and visits to some of the region’s wine cellars not open to the general public, including a rare and highly coveted opportunity for a tasting and visit in the wine cellars of Château Pétrus, one of the most difficult visits and tastings to secure in all of Bordeaux!
- Your VIP tour experience includes a full-time private driver, available to you and your party from the moment you arrive in Bordeaux until you leave, who will chauffeur your group to specially arranged, invitation-only private visits to many of the top châteaux.
- Your arrival in Bordeaux will be on Sunday, July 9, 2017 with departure on Friday, July 14, 2017. You could even be part of the city’s Bastille Day celebrations on July 14th if you choose to travel through Paris!
Day 1 – Sunday, July 9: Arrival
- Driver will meet you at Bordeaux airport or train station and drive
- Check-in to Château Ormes de Pez in Saint-Estèphe
- Welcoming dinner at two-Michelin star restaurant Cordeillan-Bages
- Night at Château Ormes de Pez
Day 2 – Monday, July 10: Saint-Estèphe & Pauillac
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Cos d’Estournel
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Lafite-Rothschild
- Cellar visit, tasting and lunch at Château Phélan-Ségur
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Mouton Rothschild brand new cellars and museum
- Dinner on your own, night at Château Ormes de Pez
Day 3 – Tuesday, July 11: Pauillac, Saint-Julien & Margaux
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Latour
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Lynch Bages
- Lunch at Café Lavinal in Pauillac
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Beychevelle
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Margaux new cellars
- Transfer to Bordeaux; check-in to Hôtel de Sèze: This elegant hotel
offers 55 rooms harmoniously decorated in the spirit of the eighteenth
century with exclusive furniture mixed with contemporary notes.
Perfectly located in the center of Bordeaux, the hotel offers an intimate
and cozy ambiance revolving around its restaurant, lounge and spa.
- Dinner on your own, night at your hotel in Bordeaux
Day 4 – Wednesday, July 12: Bordeaux, Graves & Sauternes
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Haut-Brion/La Mission Haut-Brion
- Cellar visit, tasting and lunch at Château Haut-Bailly
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Yquem; then return to Bordeaux
- Cellar visit, tasting and dinner at Domaine de Chevalier with owners Olivier and Anne Bernard
- Night at your hotel in Bordeaux
Day 5 – Thursday, July 13: Saint-Emilion & Pomerol
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Cheval Blanc and its new cellars
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Figeac
- Cellar visit, tasting and lunch at Château Pétrus
- Cellar visit and tasting at Château Angélus
- Free time to explore Saint-Emilion medieval city
- Dinner at restaurant Le Chapon Fin in Bordeaux
- Night at your hotel in Bordeaux
Day 6 – Friday, July 14: Departure
- Breakfast and check-out, airport/train station transfer
Special thanks to all our wine tour donors, including Bordeaux Saveurs.