Diagnostics & Assessment
- The Autism Diagnostic interview: ADI-R – a very detailed parent interview
- Individual Assessment for your child:
– a cognitive assessment
– a play based social communication assessment – ADOS-II (Autism Diagnostic Observation schedule)
- Detailed feedback and planning session with you as parents.
- Detailed report and recommendations. (I would also review any previous reports, you would wish me to see.)
- When appropriate, academic evaluation and activities of daily living may also be assessed.
Services for School Districts
Have Dreams offers a variety of autism services for school districts. Our staff has successfully provided consultation services on a case by case basis for 20 years.
In addition, Dr. Salt has provided on-going school consultation and training to a range of school districts across Chicago-land.
Consultations may be in relation to specific diagnostic quandaries; increases in challenging behavior; support in effective teaching methods; increasing social behavior; increasing social communication behavior.
For detailed information or to schedule an appointment please contact Dr. Jeff Salt at 847.685.0250 or email@example.com.
Comprehensive Diagnostic & Evaluation Services
Have Dreams offers comprehensive diagnostic and assessment services for autism. For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Dr. Jeff Salt at 847.685.0250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.