Training & Workshops
For Professionals Who Work with Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
All Have Dreams trainings are based on the philosophy of Structured Teaching developed at the TEACCH Autism Program. Over the past several years, we have trained over 7,000 educators, parents and professionals in best practice autism intervention methodology.
Caroline McCarthy, M.A.
Caroline McCarthy is a special education teacher with 15 years experience. Caroline has provided trainings for Have Dreams for five years. She provides expert ASD consultation to families and schools.
Christine Bellosa, M.A., LCPC
Basic Elements of Structured Teaching (BEST)
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Basics of Structured Teaching
- Practical Application and Interventions
- Interactive lectures and instructions
A two-day interactive workshop providing an overview of Structured Teaching and its application for moderately to severely challenged children with autism spectrum disorder. Video presentations of three students (beginning level, mid- and higher-functioning) enhance the lectures and provide information for the hands-on activities.
Structured Teaching Classroom Set-up (CSU)
Current Topics in Autism
Topics presented could include:
- Administrator Panel Discussion (Elementary, High School and Therapeutic Day School
- Females on the Autism Spectrum
- Current Research in Communication
- Effects of Social Media, Gaming & Internet on Individuals with ASD
- Sexuality, Safety & ASD
- Business Perspective of Hiring Individuals with ASD
- And more
This is an annual seminar designed to bring together professionals from various disciplines who are experts in the field of Autism Research and practice.
Reading, Math & Social Skills
Reading: Dozens of ideas for adapting books and increasing literacy. Skill levels range from matching concepts through advanced reading comprehension and even ideas for book groups
Social Skills: Various ways to adapt commercially available independent and social leisure materials to make them accessible and enjoyable to children with autism
Math: Tutorial on creating activities for beginning level Math
TTAP (TEACCH Transition Assessment Profile)
Make & Take Training
Structured Teaching Academy
- A year–long schedule of 10 days of autism specific trainings and support in cohort programs of maximum 25 classroom teachers.
- Teachers will be mentored and trained to provide district/schools in the following: Autism 411, ParaPro, Related Services Module and more.
Questions? Contact Lydia Wissing at email@example.com or 847-685-0250, ext. 111.
Request a Training
To schedule a training or register for a workshop please contact or send the appropriate forms to Lydia Wissing at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a scheduled training is full, please call Lydia Wissing at (847) 685-0250 ext.111 to have your name put on a waiting list.