- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Program Schedule
- After School / Weekend Programs
- Wee Dream Preschool Program
- Teen and Young Adult Program
- Special Olympics
- Tech Skills Summer Camp
- Tutoring - Specialized Individual Therapy
- Diagnostics & Assessment
- Consultation Services at School & at Home
- Support for Families
- Diagnostics & Assessments
- Training & Workshops
- TAP Training Offered
- Have Dreams Training
- Upcoming Training
- Events & Media
- Transition Program
- Get Involved
Additional Ways to Support Events
If you are not a runner, but would still like to get involved with the Marathon please consider one of the following opportunities:
Help us recruit runners for our Charity Dream Team. Visit our Chicago Marathon page for information on registration and instructions on how runners can sign up for our Dream Team.
- Help underwrite the fundraising commitment of one of our runners. We would encourage donations beginning at $25. Gather friends and family to collectively raise funds to sponsor one of our Charity Team runners.
- Provide a monetary or in-kind donation for the runner goodie bags (healthy snacks, power bars, running gear related items,) and/or the runner’s t-shirts. Quantity of 50
- Attend and cheer on your adopted runner at one of the Have Dreams sponsored practice runs at the Have Dreams Evanston location (July 21 or September 15) and/or attend the Chicago Marathon to cheer on and support the Have Dreams Marathon Team.
Gift Cards/In-Kind Donations/Gift Baskets
Help support Parent hosted fundraising events by purchasing or obtaining gift certificates or in-kind donations for silent auction and raffle prizes. Please adhere to the following guidelines when soliciting gift cards from retailers.
Donations may be dropped off at either Have Dreams location. Please make sure to include your name so we can keep track of donations.
Grab some friends and put together a gift basket to be used for one of our fundraising events. Listed below are some ideas for baskets but feel free to come up with your own idea as well.
** Some businesses may request a donation/sponsorship form to keep for their records. Please use this form.
|General Donation-Sponsorship Form.pdf||53.93 KB|