Registered Chicago Marathon Runners
can still join Team Have Dreams!
Run to make dreams come true for someone with autism on
October 8th, 2017!
Are you interested in running for a Charity in the Chicago Marathon?
Do you want to help individuals with autism?
If so, then Team Have Dreams is the organization for you! We will be a 9th year charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and have raised over $235,000 towards much-needed programs and services for children, teens, and young adults with autism since 2009!
All registration spots for the Chicago Marathon are sold out. However, you can still sign up to run with us anytime if you got an entry through the Chicago Marathon lottery registration!
Nine awesome benefits you get running for Have Dreams:
1. $195 Registration fee covered for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
2. Your very own personalized team coach Jennifer Harrison! Jennifer is a professional USAT Level II Certified Triathlon coach in the Chicagoland area. Jennifer has over 15 years of coaching experience with athletes of all levels, and has also competed in over 200 Triathlons and Duathlons since 1995. See http://jenharrison.com for more information on Jennifer and her renowned coaching.
3. Runner Training Bag filled with various items you can use such as: Energy Gels, Ice Packs, Sunscreen, Water Bottle, Socks, and more!
4. Team Have Dreams Dry-Fit Shirt
5. Bi-monthly e-mails that contain important updates, training and fundraising advice, inspirational quotes and articles!
6. Complimentary Pasta Party for you and a guest the week of the Chicago Marathon! Includes pasta, salad, pizza, soda, and cake!
7. Rewards for the top fundraiser, as well as a chance to be entered into a raffle for anyone who raises $1,250 or more!
8. Your very own personalized fundraising page, new and improved from last year, through Crowdrise!
9. The chance to enrich the lives of kids, teens, and young adults on the autism spectrum.
All you have to do is:
- Fill out the Commitment Form
- The Fundraising Waiver will be e-mailed to you to fill out and return
- You will then be sent a link to register as an official runner for Team Have Dreams
If you have any questions about Team Have Dreams, please contact David Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-685-0250 Ext 105.
Learn More about Have Dreams, a Leader in Autism Services for 20 Years:
Click on the video below to learn how Have Dreams is:
- Helping young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) enter the workforce
- Helping children, teens and young adults learn critical, social, communication and independent living skills (SCILS)
- Providing specialty programs, like film camps, tech clubs and social groups
- Providing a wide range of services for ages 16 months-25 years old and the full breadth of the autism spectrum
Special Thanks to our Team Have Dreams Sponsors below!