Are you interested in running for a Charity in the Chicago Marathon?
Run to make dreams come true for someone with autism on
October 7th, 2018!
Post-Close Registration for the Chicago Marathon opens on December 11th, 2017 and goes until May 22nd, 2018. The fundraising minimum is $1500 and you will have until October 15th, 2018 to reach your fundraising goal. All donations will go towards program development for children, teens, and young adults on the autism spectrum!
Nine awesome benefits you get running for Have Dreams:
1. $195 Registration fee covered for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
2. Your very own personalized team coach Jennifer Harrison! Jennifer is a professional USAT Level II Certified Triathlon coach in the Chicagoland area. Jennifer has over 15 years of coaching experience with athletes of all levels, and has also competed in over 200 Triathlons and Duathlons since 1995. See http://jenharrison.com for more information on Jennifer and her renowned coaching.
3. Runner Training Bag filled with various items you can use such as: Protein Bars, Ice Packs, Sunscreen, and more!
4. Team Have Dreams Dry-Fit Shirt
5. Private Facebook Group that contains important updates, training pointers from Jen Harrison, fun posts and a place to ask any questions you may have!
6. Complimentary Pasta Party for you and a guest the week of the Chicago Marathon! Includes pasta, salad, pizza, soda, and cake!
7. Rewards for the top fundraiser, as well as a chance to be entered into a raffle for anyone who raises $1,250 or more!
8. Your very own personalized fundraising page through Crowdrise!
9. The chance to enrich the lives of kids, teens, and young adults on the autism spectrum.
All you have to do is:
- Fill out the Commitment Form
- The Fundraising Waiver will be e-mailed to you to fill out and return
- You will then be sent a link to register as an official runner for Team Have Dreams
If you have any questions about Team Have Dreams, please contact David Murray at email@example.com or 847-685-0250 Ext 105.
Learn More about Have Dreams, a Leader in Autism Services for 20 Years:
Click on the video below to learn how Have Dreams is:
- Helping young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) enter the workforce
- Helping children, teens and young adults learn critical, social, communication and independent living skills (SCILS)
- Providing specialty programs, like film camps, tech clubs and social groups
- Providing a wide range of services for ages 16 months-25 years old and the full breadth of the autism spectrum
Special Thanks to our Team Have Dreams Sponsors below!