Thanks to you, our generous Have Dreams supporters, we raised $13,340 on Giving Tuesday, and also met our $10,000 #ILGive Matching Grant challenge from The Coleman Foundation, for a total of $ $23,340 raised!
We’re grateful to our entire Have Dreams community of support that has kindly and generously contributed to our 2018 Annual Appeal/Bringing Smiles campaign this holiday season!
Your gifts are helping us provide opportunities that foster friendships, learning and success for the children, teens and adults participating in programs at Have Dreams!
Your support will help Have Dreams fund:
- Job Coaches for the Adults Enrolled in our Employment Training Programs
- Birthday Parties for Children at Have Dreams
- Transportation to Community Internships for our Life SCILS Adults
- Dinners for our Friday Night Teen Club
- Job Counseling Hours for Adults with Autism
- Wee Dream Classes for Preschoolers with Autism
- Our Have Dreams Academy, so More Adults can Receive Employment Training
…. and make a difference in the lives of individuals with autism!
Thank you for supporting programs that build confidence and skills, Bringing Smiles to the faces of children, teens and adults with autism at Have Dreams!
We’re grateful for you, and our generous partners at The Coleman Foundation who selected Have Dreams to participate in their 2018 #ILGIVE Matching Grant Challenge.