Training for Professionals Who Work with Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
All Have Dreams trainings are based on the TEACCH philosophy of Structured Teaching. Over the past several years, we have trained over 6,000 educators, parents and professionals in best practice autism methodology.
Basic Elements of Structured Teaching (B.E.S.T.)
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Basics of Structured Teaching
- Practical Application and Interventions
- Interactive lectures and instructions
Dates: June 13-14.
Registration required. To register for the June 13-14 BEST Workshop, please download the registration form: HD BEST Reg June 2017
For more information about the June 13-14 workshop, please download the flyer: HD BEST Flyer June 2017
Structured Teaching Classroom Set-Up (CSU)
- Characteristics and Classroom Assessments of students with autism
- Principles and implementation of Structured Teaching
- Working with families of children with autism
- Communication and Socialization Strategies
- Proactive Behavioral Strategies promoting Independent Vocational and Social Skills
Dates: July 31-August 4
For more information about the CSU, please download the flyer: HD CSU Flyer Summer 2017
Request A Training
To schedule a training or register for a workshop please contact or send the appropriate forms to Lydia Wissing at email@example.com. If a scheduled training is full, please call Lydia at (847) 685-0250 ext.111 to have your name put on a waiting list.