Structured Teaching Trainings for Professionals – Calendar 2020
All Have Dreams trainings are based on the philosophy of Structured Teaching developed at the TEACCH Autism Program. Over the past several years, we have trained over 7,000 educators, parents and professionals in best practice autism intervention methodology.
Have Dreams is pleased to announce the following Structured Teaching Trainings for the fall period of the new school year: All trainings will be held at Have Dreams Evanston, 2020 Dempster St.
Basic Elements of Structured Teaching (BEST):
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders; Basics of Structured Teaching
- Practical Application and Interventions
- Interactive lectures and instructions, hands-on activities
NEW! Workforce Structure Promoting Independence:
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE – Those with confirmed registrations, please check your emails periodically for updates. Thank you.
May 6, 2020
- Overview of ASD and Structured Teaching
- Environmental Supports in the workplace: Physical Structure, Schedules, Work Systems
- Routines and Visual Structure
- Soft Skills in the Workplace
- Informal Assessment of vocational and soft skills
- Hands-On Activities to Apply Concepts
Registration required. To register, download the registration form: Workplace Reg May 2020
For more information, please download the flyer: Workplace Structure Flyer May 2020