Calendar – Professionals
Training for Professionals Who Work with Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
All Have Dreams trainings are based on the philosophy of Structured Teaching developed at the TEACCH Autism Program. Over the past several years, we have trained over 7,000 educators, parents and professionals in best practice autism intervention methodology.
STRUCTURED TEACHING CLASSROOM SET-UP (CSU)
- Characteristics and classroom assessments of students with autism
- Principles and implementation of Structured Teaching
- Working with families of children with autism
- Communication and socialization strategies
- Proactive behavioral strategies promoting independent, vocational and social skills
Dates: July 29 – August 2, 2019
Location: Camelot Education
Address: 580 Slawin Court, Mt. Prospect, IL 60056
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm (Lunch is included)
Cost: $1150 per person (30 CPDU)
Registration required. To register, download the registration form:CSU-Reg-Summer-2019
For more information, please download the flyer: CSU-FLYER-Summer-2019
Questions? Contact Lydia Wissing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-685-0250, ext. 111.
Request A Training
To schedule a training or register for a workshop please contact or send the appropriate forms to Lydia Wissing at email@example.com. If a scheduled training is full, please call Lydia at (847) 685-0250 ext.111 to have your name put on a waiting list.